Start to contribute - now
moneynotlove is open-source. This means that both the source code and the site content are available for free for everyone. But it also means that you can contribute:
- If you found a typo or have a suggestion for a new page, visit our moneynotlove-pages repository on Github
- If you want the edit the website theme (how it looks), visit our money-grav-theme repository on Github
- If you need more info, read the documentation below
- Or just have a coffee with us
moneynotlove uses the grav CMS. This is a light-weight, flat-file, easy-to-manage system for creating websites. It is well documented and has an active community.
Editing the content is easy
For small edits of our pages, all you need to know is the markdown syntax. There are many tutorials online - it's so easy you will get the hang of it quickly. For an overview of all styles and the most important commands, we have put together this Cheatsheet.
Some other resources that might be useful for you:
- markdown https://learn.getgrav.org/content/markdown
- yaml frontmatter https://learn.getgrav.org/content/headers
- the grav cms page structure https://learn.getgrav.org/content/content-pages
If you want to develop the theme further, you need to know about: